Dually trucks have a reputation for solid performance and go-anywhere versatility. The added traction and weight support of dually trucks makes them ideal for making product deliveries, transporting work equipment to a client’s home or hauling construction machinery to work sites. No matter how you use your company vehicle, make sure it delivers your message with personalized mud flaps from Uni-Vue.
Custom mud flaps for dually trucks are perfect for just about any vehicle your company needs:
- Pickup trucks
- Box-type delivery trucks
- Flatbed delivery trucks
- Extended vans
- Passenger vans
- Tanker trucks
Whether required to comply with local or federal regulations, to protect your vehicles or just because they look awesome, our high-quality custom mud guards give you exceptional performance, durability and style.
Create a Unified Fleet of Dually Trucks
Chances are your business uses more than one type of truck to carry out day-to-day operations. To make the best impression with potential customers, and deliver results you can trust for ages, our personalized mud flaps give you control over every aspect of design:
- Flexible size: There’s no question that dually trucks need mud guards specifically designed for their wider wheel wells. Because dually vehicles and other company trucks have unique size requirements based on height, we offer an amazing range of sizes: 24ʺx18ʺ, 18ʺx24ʺ, 24ʺx24ʺ, 24ʺx30ʺ and 24ʺx36ʺ. If those specs don’t fit the bill, don’t worry; we will deliver any size you need.
- The right material: You decide whether rubber or polyethylene plastic is the best fit for your fleet. When searching for custom mud flaps for cars, plastic can provide a lightweight-yet-durable fit that’s good for fuel economy and style. Rubber is a heavy-duty material with greater flexibility, ensuring that ice, snow and mud can slide out of the wheel well easily.
- Incredible mud guard colors: Traditionally, rubber mud flaps are black and plastic choices are white. We can also work with custom colors if you want your trucks to make an attention-grabbing statement on the road.
- Vibrant graphics hues: Choose the right tone for your logo from a palette of over 20 colors. Whether your company’s focus is on environmentally-friendly products, construction and remodeling services, or high-tech solutions, the right logo and colors are impossible to ignore on the highway.
- Varied thickness options: The perfect mud flap specs depend on the type of terrain and weather conditions your dual rear wheel trucks go up against. Thick 3/8ʺ mud guards can face anything with unmatched durability, while 3/16ʺ and 1/4ʺ options weigh less and perform very well in city environments.
- Powerful designs: There’s no limit to the design possibilities for your logo and brand message. Whether you want something humorous or professional, we can make it happen. Our high-quality hot-stamping process ensures your company logo, brand name and contact info stays attractive for the lifetime of your custom mud flaps.
Attract Potential Customers With Attention-Grabbing Personalized Mud Flaps
Personalized or custom mud flaps for dually trucks make a big difference for your company. Your name and logo are visible 24/7 on the highway or when your trucks are parked on the road. Enjoy unified branding on all the vehicles in your fleet with our custom mud flaps for cars and trucks.
Increase your reputation locally and across the country, turning your business into a household name that people trust. At the same time, high-quality mud flaps protect other drivers and reduce maintenance costs for your trucks by keeping road chemicals and debris where they belong.
Request a Quote and Make Your Own Mud Flaps
At Uni-Vue, we offer the maximum amount of flexibility to design custom mud flaps for dually trucks while also making the process as easy as possible. If you already have a clear idea of what you want, simply select the options that fit your dually trucks the best. If you need help creating a stunning logo or want additional sizes for cars and trucks, reach out to our expert team directly to request a quote.